UCLA Class of 2023 Discussion

the fact that 104life hasnt commented on the portal down makes me a bit suspicious that decisions are about to drop ???

my portal is working perfectly fine?!?!?

@StacysMom24 The earliest date it would be released would still be next friday though.

mine was down for a bit but is back up now. i doubt it means anything lol

Yeah, everything is normal now. Ig they had to do some maintenance so they can start putting in over 100,000 application decisions

Hi guys. Haha @StacysMom24 is trying to blow my cover. But while I canā€™t comment on the release date it is def not tomorrow. Word on the street is UCD and UCSD might be dropping but the UCs donā€™t exactly communicate on exact timing.

lol @10s4life ! dang it!

no decision yet - portal seems to be working fine. When does ucla usually release its decisions?

@10s4life What does it mean for the portal to be down tho?

@10s4life UCD and UCSD are dropping soon?

@10s4life Iā€™m surprised about UCSD dropping tomorrow since last year they were released on the same day as UCLA! Looking forward to tomorrow.

UCSD would be a big maybe. When the portal goes down it means theyā€™re testing as well as uploading data. UCLA releases after the offices close. Cause parents call a lot when their kid doesnā€™t get in.

@10s4life You best not be messing with us or Iā€™ma be big sad

@Berrymaq Haha Iā€™m here only to help. But I make no claims on my accuracy for schools other than UCLA.

@10s4life does ucla still do engineering likely letters via discover engineering day? can any engineering applicants expect to see that this year (other than those for fast track)?

@10s4life Another out there question. Does the portal go down for those applicants whose decisions have already been made (and uploaded) or for everyone?

@10s4life Iā€™ll trust you for now 10s senpai

Discover engineering invite letters come out soon. Sorry for the delay. Thereā€™s a lot of applicants. Idk as Iā€™m not part of the technical team. I assume not everyone at once.

@Berrymaq when I was an applicant UCD and UCSD did release at the time day. So thereā€™s some precedent

@10s4life - I checked the UCSD forum and no one is predicting today. I hope you are right, though.