UCLA Class of 2023 Discussion

@nicholpickle I just checked and noticed that as well.

where was the major previously stated?

Just checked, you’re right, major is now gone. It used to be listed right under my address. Weird. Any theories on this?

Same here, mine used to say “Major: Pre-Microbiology/Immunology/Molecular Genetics” underneath the address but it’s now nowhere to be found

it was removed about a week ago, I would read too much into it. I hope decisions come out tomorrow, but if they don’t, that’s ok, we can wait 1 extra week

@taloolab woohoo more sleepless nights of worrying!! (On the bright side if i get rejected I know where I plan to commit so at least that sorts something out lol)

Where in the world are you seeing that? All I have on mine is:
Application status-received
My name
My address

Dear My name:
We are happy to have received your application for Fall Quarter 2019 admission to UCLA!

Over the next few months we will be busy reviewing freshman applications. If, during the course of our review, we find that we need any additional information, we will contact you by e-mail. We plan to release admission decisions in late March.

In the meantime, please visit our site for applicants where you will find more information on the application process. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest in UCLA. Go Bruins!

UCLA Undergraduate Admission

@college2019bound that’s the point, ‘tis no longer there

Don’t read into it lol

same thing here @college2019bound

That means your decision has been made @college2019bound

Dear UCLA Admissions Office,

We know you are very busy and this is a horrible time to make requests. We think this will be an easy fix. So sorry to have to ask.

If decisions aren’t coming out tomorrow, can you just update the link you direct us to go to for information for applicants to say late-March instead of mid-March? Here is the link: http://www.admission.ucla.edu/applicant/notify.htm

And if decisions are coming out tomorrow, would you mind updating the portal to say mid-March instead of late-March?

The current state of conflicting messages leads to considerable confusion and despair among your devoted applicants.

MIT tells you the exact date and exact time to the minute (3/14 at 6:28 pm ET) when decisions are coming out and have it the same date and time every year. The Ivies have Ivy Day every year and tell everyone when that is.

We are not even asking that you even tell us the day–though that would be amazing!

Please, if at all possible, can you just eliminate the conflicting information and fix one of them?

Thank you so much,

Your Applicant Pool

@MrRobot2018
you deserve a cookie

@MrRobot2018, lol, love it, thank you for speaking for pretty much all of us!

Last year the decisions were posted on Friday, March 16th. The year before that it was Friday, March 17th and year before that it was Friday March, 18th. Odds are, decisions will be released tomorrow. Nothing is for sure though! Fingers crossed!

@college6616 I doubt UCLA will hit us with a fast one like that

Hi guys I just realized that I self-reported my sub scores in the wrong order for sat, but I also sent them a official copy(with the correct order) to them. I think it’s obvious that I made a typo. do you guys think it’s going to affect my app in any ways?

@LuSeer No the official ones take the place of self reported ones.

@college6616 Agree but there is a new wrinkle this year compared to past 3 years. UCLA has to make sure they are not admitting any kids caught up in this admissions scandal.

really appreciate