UCLA Class of 2023 Discussion

Positive vibes for everyone. Good luck to all!
Thank you @10s4life

GOOD LUCK!!!

Best wishes to everybody and another thanks to @10s4life for being so patient and informative during this entire process. I think I can speak for everybody when I say we are all very appreciative! I look forward to your announcement later today.

Good luck everyone! If itā€™s meant to be, it will be. :slight_smile:

I donā€™t understand, what is happening at 2 pm? I thought the decision was released at 5 pm PST?

Good luck!

So ulca is 5 and ucsd is 3 am i correct?

@hssenior0802 this is so sweet!!! Thank you for the kind words! They made me personally so happy!!! Good luck today!!!

@10s4life thank you so much for all your work on this form, I discovered this form recently and it has helped me so much! And good luck to everyone come 5 oā€™clock today!!!

Why is it suggested to check the portal at 5:45PM? Other portals donā€™t crash if I check on timeā€¦so is crashing just unique to the UCLA portal or something?

@cuteraspberries how many other schools with 110,000+ applicants do you know of

Itā€™s 8:30 and my heart is already poundingā€¦

Iā€™d like to thank everyone and especially the forum champion for this thread. Iā€™ve been visiting regularly for months. Over-anxious alum waiting to see if my D gets to follow in her parents footsteps :smiley: She hasnā€™t even been on these forums!

My husband and I are both UCLA BA '88 and he is UCLA PhD '02 and we LOVE our Bruin family!

Best wishes to all and a special shout out to @10s4life for all the help !

UCLA BA ā€˜89 here too! Hoping for my S to continue the Bruin tradition as well and like @GonnaBEmptyNest he hasnā€™t been on any of the forums either! I think itā€™s often us parents that realize what a huge deal this is. Good luck to all whatever school chooses you. We are almost at the finish line and you should be proud of your accomplishments UCLA or no UCLA. There are so many great schools out there. Make the most of where you were meant to be!!!

My daughter said some of her friends who live in San Diego already heard they were waitlisted. Anyone know anything about this? Do they do instate or waitlist first?!

@kdawg86 I live in San Diego and Iā€™ve never heard of this

All the best everyone!!! I am sure all of us have worked really hard for this! Whatever the result, I am sure things will work out.
Thank you @10s4life for answering all our questions - hope to see you on campus hopefully :tongue:

@kdawg86 Thatā€™s false. UCLA will never release a waitlist decision early. Where would she hear her decision? Cause it certainly wouldnā€™t come from the portal. There also isnā€™t an early calling campaign by UCLA

I donā€™t know. They just contacted her and said they heard.

@kdawg86 It could be a prank call. If anything theyā€™d call and notify an acceptance and even that isnā€™t true