UCSB vs UCSD

So, at which college will I have an easier time maintaining a high gpa? I might want to go to med school but I’m not sure yet, so I want to go to a school where I can maintain a decent gpa without studying 24/7. I haven’t decided on a major yet, but I’m interested in econ, comp sci, and sciences in general.
Thanks in advance!

If you are interested in these major areas, first check to see which school would be the easiest to switch majors into those prospective majors. CS at both UCSD and UCSB will be extremely difficult to impossible to change into unless you are a direct admit. Econ would be easier but still tough at both schools. Many of the sciences are capped/impacted majors also so no easy feat if you are not already admitted into these majors.

Only you can determine which school you think you can do well in. Beyond academics, consider finances since you plan to pursue Medical school along with the social aspects of each campus.

Remember a Happy Student is a Successful Student, so you need to find the best fit for you.