University fellows and CBHP chances?!

<p>hey, i’m a senior from va who has applied and been accepted to UA for next fall! roll tide!</p>

<p>today i submitted my application for the honors colleges (applied to all). i was wondering if anyone could assess my chances for the university fellows and computer based honors program?</p>

<p>-4.12 gpa/4.0
-31 act (retook last month…get scores tuesday, expect it to go up hopefully!) - counselor wrote letter of rec. for university fellows, should be a really good letter - we’re basically best friends
-very involved in community & school - lots of leadership (captain of xc, indoor and outdoor track teams, began a tutoring program for children of immigrants, editor in chief of newspaper, class board member, attended va gov school, attended writing workshop at university for 2 weeks)
-will have taken 10 aps by graduation
-i think my essays will be pretty good, CBHP was good</p>

<p>THANKYOU!</p>

<p>Because the two programs (CBHP and Fellows) are very selective, it is difficult to predict anyone’s chances. Your ACT/GPA are in line with those in the two programs. What is your major? Are you a National Merit semifinalist? Are you a recruited athlete? The fact that you are OOS should be a help, particularly with CBH, as its OOS numbers increase each year.</p>

<p>have you visited the school and met the directors of those programs? That is also a help.</p>