University Fellows Experience Semi-Finalists

<p>Oh, okay then. Good. :)</p>

<p>CBHP is not looking for students with research experience! Best of luck to all in the running for CBHP and Fellows!</p>

<p>Any new notifications?</p>

<p>Sent from my SCH-R760 using CC</p>

<p>Not for me. Looks like I won’t be a semifinalist. Ah well. There’s still CBHP!</p>

<p>I can see the scholarship awards amounts posted for the Elite program which requires that one be in the fellows program. There seem to be about 10 of those awarded.Can someone tell me what monetary awards are associated with acceptance into the Fellows Experience Program.</p>

<p>Nothing is guaranteed.</p>

<p>I got a letter today saying I was not selected as a semi finalist.</p>

<p>I know it was my essays, they were terrible.</p>

<p>Congratulations to all who made semifinalist for UFE!</p>

<p>^^^Keep positive…Other opportunities await :)</p>

<p>Anybody know when finalist notifications will go out?</p>

<p>I believe the notifications go out this coming week.</p>

<p>My D received a letter saying she wasn’t selected but to watch for information relating to top scholars day. Anyone know anything about Top Scholars Day? Also what about sorority preview day - anyone going?</p>

<p>Many of us and our DD’s are going! </p>

<p>Look for the thread on Preview weekend…we will be attempting to meet up! Please join us. Any questions, from dresses to schedule, are addressed on that thread.</p>

<p>Has your daughter found a roommate yet? This will be a great opportunity for her to meet other girls before roommate selection starts in early April! The Class of 2017 UA Facebook page and the UA -sponsored roommate finder are good tools to find like-minded young women.</p>

<p>I hope to meet you and have all our daughters meet on February 23rd!!!</p>

<p>GAMOM, last year Top Scholars Day was on the first Monday in March, IIRC. We had already planned a campus visit for the Friday before with some scheduled meetings so we didn’t change our plans. I don’t think we even got the TSD invite until just two or three weeks before the event, at the most.</p>

<p>No email or letter here. I know for sure they got his app. I’m going to assume it’s easier for a snail mail letter to get lost than an email, but it would be nice to get a final answer. Anyone else still waiting for a letter?</p>

<p>I’m still waiting for a letter- nervously.</p>

<p>Me too! I had a dream last night that I got an email telling me I was a finalist and was really upset when I woke up and realized it wasn’t real!!</p>

<p>My daughter has not found roomates yet. We were hoping that between this and top scholars she would meet some roomies. She doesn’t know anyone at UA that will stay in Honors, so I hope she meets someone. </p>

<p>Regarding the letter/rejection - my daughter recieved on Friday.</p>

<p>Does anyone know when CBHP decisions come out, beyond that it’s during the first week of February? I have scholarship interviews book ending the CPHB weekend so I’m hoping we find out really soon - it’s hard to plan transportation, etc without knowing!</p>

<p>I have read all the messages on this string but haven’t found information on how the notification comes regarding Fellows. My child had the phone interview last week and said that notification would be probably this week. Does anyone know if it comes via email or snail mail? Is it different if you are being invited for the weekend or not (i.e. are those invited told via email and those that aren’t by snail mail?). Hoping I need to make some travel reservations and VERY antsy. I am assuming that all the phone interviews are over? If so, lets talk some about some of the questions during the interview.</p>

<p>From what I’ve heard, everyone will be notified by snail-mail!
And yeah the interviews are over! They were Wednesday and Thursday of last week</p>