University of Alabama Admission Decision

I applied for the school on July 1st (the day the application opened) and the school has received all of my information needed. Around what time should I be expecting a decision considering it’s a “ rolling” admission

Most likely very soon. I know a few people who have already been accepted. Considering they will be accepted in waves, it might be within a week or so.

@sdmarie

Last year admission decisions started rolling out after labor day and probably the same this year.

Thanks so much!! Would you mind checking out my other post as well? There was another question UA

Thank you so much!

My daughter applied on July 1st and was accepted on July 5th.

Congratulations! I’m expecting that my son’s high school will take a while to get transcripts out. I’m not holding my breath that they will do it before school starts up again in August.

We are in the same boat with transcripts. D19 e-mailed her guidance counselor but she is on vacation this week. Hopefully, she responds next week but I suspect it won’t go out until late August/early September.

I am stunned there are high school counselors sending official transcripts out in July. That’s great customer service.

Update: I got accepted! Thanks for all of your help and advice

Congrats! Roll Tide!

Our counselors work a few days a week in the summer to process these requests.

have you received an official email yet? this is so exciting ahh

my school (and several others I believe) use a system known as parchment that automatically sends your official transcript to the colleges that you request. Usually takes 1 day or even 1-3 hours for it to be received by the universities.

Yes. My daughter received an email yesterday!!

That’s awesome! Im able to check my application status where it says “admitted” and I also have access to scholarship/ the option to submit my deposit. Im still awaiting that email

D19 received her admittance today! She is so excited.

Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted already! I applied on 7/3 as a transfer for next fall, and haven’t heard anything yet. Does anyone happen to know about when they start sending out transfer decisions??? Bama is my top choice school and I’m starting to get a little anxious waiting for an answer from them haha

Congrats all. Still waiting to hear about DS.

@lovofu When did she apply?