Geographic: White Male

Stats:
1250 SAT
3.98 GPA
5 Dual Enrollment Courses
National Honors Society
Varsity Track, Basketball, and Golf
100+ hours of community service

I just recently visited the campus and really liked it.

It is fairly easy to be admitted at Bama.
They accept applicants with 3.0 GPA, plus you are out of state which helps your chances.

bump

If you retake your SAT, or try the ACT you may bump your score enough to qualify for one of Bama’s generous scholarships.

https://scholarships.ua.edu/types/out-of-state.php

i plan on retaking it but would you say i am good for where i am right now ? @AlbionGirl

You should be fine as far as acceptance goes. It’s always best to apply early in the cycle, as soon as the application opens up. In previous years this has been around July/August.

You are fine as far as acceptance but you have some time to try and get your ACT/SAT score higher to qualify for a guaranteed OOS Merit scholarship. UA is not cheap Out of State, worth it to try and up your score for some $$$

Please ask your parents how much they’ll pay each year. Student loans are limited to $5,500 for freshman, so that would mean that your parents would need to pay about $40k per year. Are they ok with that?

If you can raise your SAT score by 30 points that will get you a nice $5,000 a year scholarship !