University of Georgia Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Is the scholarship letter only there now if you were admitted EA? Or is this something that tells kids a little early today that they’ve been admitted?

The letter is from today, but appeared a bit early. It also appeared in Athena’s financial aid page yesterday.

Seems like the scholarship came today but our kid was admitted back in November EA. So we weren’t expecting this…

2 Likes

Yes. David Graves addressed the timing of scholarship awards in the blog at some point. It was also mentioned again today. Congratulations on the unexpected good news!

3 Likes

it is hard to know when it is from - it isn’t dated and my daughter didn’t get an email. presumably today.

Congrats to all who got scholarships- they don’t give out many- so huge congrats!!!

And wishing everyone luck today who is waiting for their decision! :heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

I guess honors decisions, if they are accepting any more, aren’t coming today?

1 Like

Where exactly do students go to see if they got a scholarship?

Didn’t get in

I think they said they will be releasing scholarships till April

My daughter got in EA in Nov and wondering if she was awarded a scholarship. Wondering where on the portal it would be.

1 Like

Most questions can be answered by checking the Blog… :smiley: Lots of information there.

In addition, the Honors website has indicated that the final group of Honors decisions will go out in early April.

Someone kindly addressed this in post #319

Any OOS admits?

We just looked he was denied I’m not surprised regardless of his high stats we are OOS so that automatically put us at a deficit… I’m sad too bc I’m legacy UGA :pensive: and would have loved for him to attend

my DD’s friend was accepted OOS. My DD did not get in.

My DD waitlisted OOS; admitted at Wisconsin, South Carolina, Auburn, Tennessee

DD accepted for business - OOS.

3 Likes

DS OOS didn’t get in. Accepted at UTK, UofSC, JMU and Penn State, waitlisted at Clemson. Disappointed but not surprised given the heavy percentage of in state students

OOS accepted after deferred in Nov, accepted UMich, Clemson, Maryland, UofSC, rejected UF

4 Likes