University of Iowa SSTP 2018

I know who you are… JEFFREY

Thats very revealing considering their are three Jeffreys here. But unfortunately my identity will never be revealed

I know wHo YoU aRe DeBlOb

For all you who believe that SSTP program actually cares about students, here’s something to think about.

I’m not actually at the program myself, but one of my friends just got cucked to death because he slept in and went to lab at 1pm instead of 9am. The director people pulled him in this morning and told him he should’a told the RA’s that he slept in because they were worried about where he was, but I asked him and he said that nobody reached out to him until 5pm that same day. Double, triple, or more standards seem pretty common and the only thing they care about is there funding and PR moves.

@manaziraman I know who you are… AMAN

deblob…the program has just ended for this year. I made better friends at this program than I ever had before. Yet none of them claimed to be you deblob. I asked nearly every single SSTP student and no one claimed your identity. I don’t hate you deblob. I just want to know who you are. How did you know that there was more than one Jeffrey unless you were at the program? This mystery has astounded many of us for the entire program. I need to know…please…deblob…I need to know.

aman its literally jeff chiu – one of the people he revealed his identity to told me. apparently his clash royale username before was deblob and when everyone started asking who deblob was he had to change it. and just think about it logically: it is for sure a com sci person and a male. anson is not bc he only qualified to aime once, its not rithik because his school apparently ranks gpa, its not akshat or jeff huang because they are not in usaco gold, and its not you because well… its not you. that only leaves jeff c and he was HELLA sus whenever people were asking him directly about it.

Hi. I’m currently an alternate for engineering/cs. What are the chances of an alternate getting taken off the waitlist for these fields, based on your peers in the program?