University of Miami 2021 Early Action Thread

@sharkgirl98 Mine was put up recently

@sharkgirl98 I submitting my FAFSA, CSS Profile, and IDOC documents before the deadline. Do you think that’s what they want?

@lollypolly13 @Harryp17 When did those documents get put into your To-Do List?

@therealdeal23 wait have you submitted FAFSA, CSS, and IDOC? Because if you have not then that is probably what they are looking for and I would submit as soon as possible, or call them to see what the deal is if you did submit them.

@sharkgirl98 I submitted all three, but forgot to upload the Business/Farm Supplement to IDOC

I submitted all financial aid documents

fafsa got put in mid decemeber and tax forms last week

@Harryp17 So there is nothing in your To-Do List?

No i meant fafsa got put in my to do list mid december and tax forms show up on my to do list since last week. I submitted all those documents on november 21

@therealdeal23 not sure what that is on the IDOC :confused: but if you can find a way to submit, it cannot hurt to try right? Also what does canelink say you are missing, all of them?

@sharkgirl98 Canelink says I am missing just the Business Supplement

@therealdeal23 well then I would try to submit that if you still can, or call the office tomorrow and find out what you can do!

I don’t recall there being a “to do” list ever for FA ? Is it on Cane Link? When I look on Cane Link under Financial Aid it says “Inquiry Denied” , but the application is complete. I submitted all FA docs on IDOC back in November.

Its mostly tax forms that are due, I didnt submit CSS profile so maybe thats it.

I loggedin to the account Caneid… One was a message about OSFAE and another was about ‘Application recvd’. I could not open either of the documents. Cannot reach out to them. I have submitted ALL financial documents more than a month back. So have crossed the 3 day window to get ‘processed’

@therealdeal23 I’m not sure, but the document they want is my w2 form & it’s definitely uploaded to IDOC!!! Im not sure what to do. I sent an email asking for clarification.

@lollypolly13 My dad talked to financial aid department today, and he said that they were ok with late documents.

Is CaneLink down today for servicing? I can’t get in

I can @amarz12

having the same issue @amarz12