University of Miami 2021 Early Action Thread

does this mean admissions decisions will be posted soon

I really am hoping for tomorrow!

@studentny2017 lol they will send out an email few days beforehand, but I am pretty sure it is mid Feb

@therealdeal23 online it says mid to end january in the past its been mid to end january. It would not be considered early action either if notification was that late

I am feeling the 20th because that’s what a bunch of websites say. Someone should call the office tomorrow and ask if they have a date

@finnbd33 My regional counselor wouldn’t lie lol

@therealdeal23 but neither would the official website and why would it be a month later than years past…

It is definitely late January, my regional officer just responded to my email saying so

They told ED late december then it ended up being mid, idk just a thought and hopeful itll be today!

On the website it now says “late January”. In the past it said “mid January”. Thoughts?

I just noticed that too! I’m assuming Jan 31st until I hear otherwise. It seems like in the past they send out their packets via Fed-ex is that always so? Seems expensive! but then again…

Yeah they didn’t lie, they’re just wrong. Miami admissions office confirms it will be mid to late January.

If you guys think they will do mid-january, it would probably be tomorrow. Last month for ed1 they let them out on a saturday (17th) mid-month. I don’t think it will be until later though, looks like it comes out on weekends

@therealdeal23 I’d appreciate if you stopped commenting on this thread. You are spreading misinformation. Financial information isn’t mandatory for an application and the decisions certainly aren’t coming mid February.

@AHRed13 You’ve misunderstood

@therealdeal23 I’m sorry if I did, I just wouldn’t want anyone to worry their application would be denied if it didn’t have financial information.

Does anyone know if they will notify EA through mail, email, or online through the Canelink?

I am not positive, but I think it is posted to Canelink first and then you recieve a letter in the mail a few days later! I wonder if they send you an email to notify that a decision has been posted on Canelink thought??

I just checked their website. I wouldn’t get out hopes up, it is VERY unlikely we will find out tomorrow. Probably another 2 weeks, last year they didn’t hear back until around the 20th.

do they send out an email regarding when decisions will be released