University of Miami class of 2022

i dont think mine ever specifically said “application status” but i got the message in november that my application was successfully recieved. does this mean i did not get in???

are you talking about under your “My Links”? So like you have “to do” then “financials”? I have “to do” then “admission” then “financials” so that would suck ass if that meant i didnt get in since I still have it

Mine disappeared, but I find it weird that it means you got in. Where did someone see this?

I’m sure it happened for everyone

@senya2018 it didnt happen for me. I still have “Admission” on the side. I guess that means I didnt get in lol rip congrats all

my mobile says “holds” “To Do” “message center” “application status” then “financials” and im really confused. does this mean i did not get in? or that mine hasn’t been updated yet?

@strafed i’m sure it doesn’t mean anything they’re probs just getting ready to release decisions

@collegegal2022 mine did show the admissions tab at first and then i checked back a few minutes later and it was gone

Does anyone know what time it’s supposed too come out tomorrow?

I agree. It most likely just means they are updating the canelink, getting ready for tomorrow.

@Knt513 between 5-7 supposedly

@senya2018 ive been checking almost every 3 minutes since i found out it was supposedly dissapearing but i hope it is not indicative of whether or not i got in

I really doubt that it has any meaning other than they are just getting ready for tomorrow hopefully!! @collegegal2022

The stress level of this threat is too real right now lol

Me too, I still have it. Refreshing and it always pops up later then does me dirty a second later by appearing. At least I can go to sleep knowing I got deferred/rejected

will they send us an email when decisions are posted or will we just have to continue checking the portal?

@eb1616 I think they will send u an email saying u have a new message in the portal, but the actual decision will be posted on the cane link

Are ED admissions decisions confirmed for tomorrow? I hear speculation today that it could be Monday afternoon now. I really hope not i can’t wait longer

@ktjkl1 they are def coming tomorrow just not sure what time

My CaneLink still says application status but it also has a new drop down menu that says “student admission”? Thoughts?