University of Miami class of 2022

@collegegal2022 how do you know?

What does everyones program status’s say under the application status tab. Because I think mine changed.

@knt513 mine says Applicant

Hey guys! Someone please let me know what this means… when I log into the cane link on my iPhone and click application status it says “program: cancelled” does this mean I didn’t get in? Is anyone else seeing this??

I am seeing this as well. I have no idea what it means. Hopefully nothing or a glitch.

i don’t have program: cancelled on mine. I didn’t check cane link around 4:30 when everyone was saying their admissions tab disappeared but i just checked now and mine is there…has everyone else’s reappeared to? I think I’m overthinking this but I’m freaking out

I don’t have cancelled either on mine

i think we’re all overthinking this haha

Same here! It doesn’t say cancelled for me.

has the application status reappeared for everyone???

Nope. disappeared about an hour ago and has not reappeared.

Can someone explain to me where this tab was? Im not sure if I ever had this tab. Also under the “self-service” tab does anyone have a folder for student admission and enrollment?

if you have the tab does it mean you didn’t get in? I’m kind of freaking out

I think everyone is overthinking it

I called admissions and they said we aren’t finding out today but we will within the next 2 weeks…

Now I am confused because someone earlier said they spoke with admissions and they said Friday evening.

@ktjkl1 is that for ED or EA. Many said it would be this afternoon

My college advisor asked the rep for my county and he told her the decisions were delayed until next week

is this just for your county or everyone’s decisions?

Everyone’s. He said early next week :frowning:

I’m hearing monday for ED. Really screwed up how they told everyone today. i really think i’ll go into cardiac arrest if i have to wait another 3 days