University of Miami class of 2022

that could be true

Has any of the admissions people said it could be released today?

ok I think its just like they’re gonna try to do it today but computers have errors and they don’t want to tell everyone today and some people don’t get theirs and freak out

Last year UMAdmission on Twitter replied to someone (on a Thursday) saying that decisions will be released by late December. However, they then released the decisions next day.

But I really can’t deal with any more uncertainty

I’m not getting in anyway so the later I get my rejection the longer I can hope lol

Does anybody else have their estimated tuition in their CaneLink?

Sorry I meant Estimated Financial Aid Budget! It’s under the financial aid tab for me.

ughh I really hope we find out today

@sunshine19 where do you see estimated tuition in cane link? Are you looking on the Cane link full site or cane link mobile site?

@Mom2NND it’s on both for me

Chance me?
I am a girl from VA attending a college prep school I have taken 10 APs from freshman to senior year.
My sat is 1310 and act is 30. My GPA is W 4.11 and UW 3.77. We don´t do class ranking. i applied early decision. I have pretty good extracurricular and applied for the marine bio program. Some of my extracurriculars include being the president of a local fishing club and working for a local marine science lab.

you’ll get in

I wonder why they won’t publish the notification date…

I just spoke with someone at admissions. They are still hoping for tonight but are having computer problems and it may be Monday if they can’t resolve it. they apologized. I’m still hoping for tonight!!!

and the computer problems could also explain different tabs appearing/disappearing on people’s portals

that is somewhat reassuring I guess

They should tell us about this

I’m really dying

like this is so nerve wracking