University of Miami Class of 2024

DD accepted, $10k/year Canes scholarship nice but was up for Premier Scholarship so a slight let down, but excited overall!!

My daughter was accepted - we checked portal around 3:45 eastern standard time ( we are in NYC). I have to look at it in more details but based on financial info - she got cane scholarship and different grants … and we just have to pay the dorm and meals ( which If they covered tuition - we could handle do dorm and meals). Then she got message about Foot Fellow … daughter is so happy. Me too .

Deferred, come on April!

DD was deferred. Can folks that got accepted, post stats please?

Deferred. Wondering if it’s worth waiting until April. Seems like Miami defers a lot of students.

Congrats to all those accepted! My son was deferred to RD with a decision expected by April 1, but we have other good choices so we probably won’t wait that long.

Accepted from CT into the school of business
31 ACT
3.83 GPA

Where was the Foote Fellow message?

Deferred with a 35 ACT / 4.7 weighted gpa… honestly a little confused… also first gen

DD deferred with a 4.2(w) and 1500(SAT) and a little confused too. But have other good choices. So we probably might not wait too…

I was accepted with 35 ACT/1550 sat but cant find any merit? Did I not recieve any merit at all?

Here is how I finally found scholarship info. Student Center → View Financial Aid → 2021+ . Then click Menu (Top Left Corner) and choose Awards. Scroll to the bottom.

I have the option to hit lifetime awards but nothing shows up?

Deferred from Business School
SAT 1450
W GPA 4.2
Good luck to everyone

35 ACT
3.9 GPA
and i got deferred

Accepted (Business School)
ACT - 32
GPA - 3.85 UW 4.15 W
ECs - runs online business, debate, library assistant, tutor, newspaper

@user3207 same, it’s just blank under lifetime awards. Canelink is too confusing tbh.

just called admissions. They are releasing more scholarship info tonight

I GOT IN (EA)!!! I REALLY DIDN’T THINK I WOULD! I’M STILL SHAKING JUST FOUND OUT