State Residency: MN
Applied date: Oct 30

My son applied
GPA: 3.8 UW; 4.7 W
ACT:35
Application date: 10/15
Major: Sports Management
CT

Hey I applied EA, good luck to everyone!

SAT: n/a
GPA: 3.82 UW / 4.48 W
State Residency: MD
Major: Psych
Applied date: 10/22

1 Like

Hi! When I look up the decision dates online it says late december. Will we actually get the decison that late?

chance me please!
applying regular decision :
ACT: 33 SAT: 1320 W GPA: 3.67
Lots of community service (school & community based); varsity bowling; SGA member; NHS member; teach Islamic History at our local mosque; 4 years of Band (drumline) and squad leader position; Pakistani American female (if it matters); 6 APs & 4 H classes; Alabama resident

hi all - any chance of EA decisions before end of year? also, anyone have a feel for merit (not need based) for : out of state, WGPA - 4.6; GPA 4.0, SAT 1450; ton of APs, honors, etc.

I applied to the school of communications!

I didn’t submit my test scores, but my UW GPA is 3.9 and weighted is 4.2. I live in Kentucky and I applied in September :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know when Ed will be released?

1 Like

Hi… last year ED was released on 13th Friday… so I’m hoping we will know around the same time.

so like next friday?

The website says late December would the 11th be too early then

thats what im thinking so maybe the 18th?

Daughter applied ED
ACT 30
GPA UW 3.82
GPA W 4.38
Nursing
Chicago area
Took all honors and AP classes where avail. Varsity volleyball and captain.
Volunteers at local hospital with our therapy dogs visiting patients.

Previous years the website also said late december but came out 13th and 14th so I have hope itll be this friday

1 Like

Do you know if they send and email beforehand?

I think they will email saying there has been an update to the application. Also I think parts of the portal will disappear a few days before decisions come out

Does anyone know when the UMiami EA decisions will be coming out?

1 Like

I think UM really looks at hollistic approach but your gpa is on the lower side so its hard to tell. Your act is good but everything is test optional this year so im not sure how that will play out. could go either way sorry i know thats not much help its just hard to tell

Last year they came out on Jan last week. I am expecting the same this year too …