University of Miami EA Class of 2025

Tabs? In your portal? Does anyone applying EA have tabs now?

sorry should’ve been more clear. the tabs we are talking about were for purdue. they had a glitch on the application status that revealed our decisions before decisions were officially released.

So the number of tabs indicated acceptance/rejection or just that a decision was made? Also, do they send an email to check the portal? Thanks

one of the tabs saying “Accept your offer” lol, they updated the portal and we get emails one hour later

1 Like

@kdzmom I totally respect the quarantine rules and I do uphold them. I think it is horrible that the school intentionally planned senior activities the week after our district is on a break to penalize anyone who went away during the break irrespective of the reason they traveled. This event was rescheduled from the fall and rumor has it that the administration picked the week to force the kids to choose what was more important. :pensive:

1 Like

is it possible for them to release the decisions today

1 Like

yes

@tsbna44 Just wondering what she didn’t like about Richmond? My S got in, but after he saw it in person he didn’t want to go there. We thought it was wonderful and I’ve always wondered what someone could not like about it?! He also got into JMU and W&M, but UMiami was his dream school so it was an easy choice for him. Now we are waiting to hear decision for child #2.

1 Like

Do we think it will actually come out today, or probably Thursday or Friday.

We are down to 4 days left it could be. 25% chance each day.

Would it come out at 3 or anytime?

no it could still come out in february

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here

Early Action decisions that come out in February are not early.

13 Likes

that is the biggest facts ever lmaooo

3 Likes

I think everyone is different. Wake rates really highly for campus. But my daughter saw parking lots everywhere. They had lots at every building instead of big garages. Richmond - not sure what she didn’t love - but she just didn’t feel good. Maybe it wasn’t campusy. She didn’t like Va Tech - I thought it was the nicest of any school. Yes it’s big and she doesn’t like big. But then she loved UGA - probably because they had an urban outfitters close by.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s today since it’s past 5pm :cry:

UNC Chapel Hill just came out. It’s the same chat discussion - by month end - is it Friday. People are like the last ten years it came out on this date and that date so it was last Friday or this Friday. at x PM. Well, it’s Wednesday and it came out. So decisions can come out anytime.

My daughter knew it came out - I didn’t. She’s on all the chat groups for schools she applied to. So while everyone here wonders, your kids will know first :slight_smile:

6 Likes

what time did it come out?

4pm

UNC came out around 4