University of Miami EA Class of 2025

I mean according to Umiami 2024 ea on cc it was 2:38pm central so I would guess it’ll be around that time this year too but idk

im pretty certain it’ll be today, probably just later in the day. it’ll be some real clown behavior if its any later

7 Likes

Their ed came out earlier than normal this year around 2:30 est so we never really know we just have to watch it. If its not out by 4 est I doubt it will come out today.

1 Like

Somebody call them …

they just say very soon…

1 Like

They will never give us an exact date

Why not give it one last attempt?

true

Calling won’t do anything

1 Like

if it’s this afternoon, I think they may give u different answer

Why don’t you call🤣

1 Like

unfortunately i agree but i am from miami and know a lot of applicants who will message me right away and i will send here that its been updated

2 Likes

I’m international

I asked on their ig a few days ago if EA was coming out on that day and they said No. but I’m not sure if they’ll actually say this time

It can happen anytime b/w now and the end of the day. Deep breaths everyone, it will probably be today based on all of the factors discussed at length on this thread.

6 Likes

same :frowning: #miamigang

2 Likes

guys calling will do nothing except make them angry. They’re not holding decisions on purpose

10 Likes

I wanna puke ughhhh the wait is killing me

same here im so anxious

4 Likes

A friend just told me that on a facebook college bound page somebody just said that UMiami is starting to release decisions from now rolling through next week. If that is true…UGH!