University of Miami EA Class of 2025

I hope that’s what they are talking about. Wish they would respond lol would be nice to get another acceptance after Bing last week.

1 Like

…I honestly doubt admissions are coming this week. Usually they are on the fourth thursday of each year, which would lead to this years coming out around the 28th.

Based on #umiami24 on Twitter, last year it was Jan 24.

I can’t see them releasing later than next Friday. I’d say this Friday or next.

That’d be so great. Where’d ya hear that?

Does anyone know the chances of receiving full tuition if named a finalist?

Does anyone know if scholarship money is awarded with admission? Or is it like some other schools where you get in and two weeks later they send a follow up on scholarships? Hoping for any Friday now- but there is nothing we can do to change the date. Just have to wait it out! Good luck all!

They will offer you the scholarship with your admission decision

I called the office of admissions yesterday, they told me that EA decisions will be released anytime from this week - the next two weeks.

1 Like

next two weeks? oh my gosh

Ouch so that means we could have to wait til the 29th. Hopefully they be nice and release it this week lol.

1 Like

Last year, decisions were released on Jan 24, so let’s hope they are trying to get them out by then.

Yepp hopefully and the equivalent of that would be next Friday so that would be nice

Does Miami release ALL decisions at the same time on the same date? Or do they batch various groups on different days like some schools?

They send it all on the same day, like they did with ED

2 Likes

Will we receive an email in the days before letting us know to check our portals or the day of?

On last years thread people were talking about viewing stuff on cane link. Is anyone else not authorized??

Applicants aren’t authorized, we haven’t been accepted, so we dont have the permissions yet

That’s what I thought because it just redirects to the portal. Even people who got rejected last year had access so I think they must’ve just changed their system this year

do you guys think they’ll release decisions this week??