University of Miami EA

Are decisions still rolling out? i applied EA and haven’t heard back yet

in VA, got my results on Friday – accepted for Human and Social Develop with 26K president’s scholarship.

SAT 2220
GPA 3.9 UW, 4.7 W

For those of you who got an email from FedEx, when will your packets be delivered and where do you live??

I live in Brazil, and probably will receive my packet tomorrow.

@chloehudson98 received in UK yesterday.

Did anyone receive a scholarship notification after they received the admission letter?

I haven’t received any notice for a scholarship. However, a note that I qualify for a $3,000 loan followed (lol!). I guess they feel that will help with upfront security deposits before we write a $61,000 check! I’ve qualified for scholarships elsewhere, so I’m hoping something might come with the acceptance package.

Accepted!
3.50/4.5 UW
1960 SAT
29 ACT
Dumb Flee Common App Essay

Accepted! $64,000 merit scholarship

3.2 GPA
1800 SAT
IB Student
A few extracurriculars

Congratulations! $64,000 per year or for 4 years ($16,000 per year)? Either way this is great!

Just got invited to Hammond Scholarship Weekend (Full Tuition scholarship interview!!)

Still haven’t got my packet in the mail, anyone else still waiting?

chloehudson98, I’m still waiting too. Have you received anything on canelink?

@bootsncats Yeah, i got my acceptance online the day most other people did. Did you?

@chloehudson98 Yep it showed up about a couple days late though.

Is there anyone who still hasn’t got the result yet? Canelink told me to update my high school transcrpt, but on Common App it shows that my transcript is already downloaded and there’s no update I can make. Also, Canelink says that decision will post on February 20th, is that true?

I applied on December 3rd which means i was about a month late for early action. Anyone know when my regular decision should be posted?

@Tape13 Well I was deferred from early action to regular admission and my letter just said “on or before April 15”
LOL

@classof2020ny same deal lol

Do you think there is anyway people who were deferred could hear earlier?