University of Miami - Early Action Decisions/When do we find out?!?!?!?!

Accepted! No info about scholarship on cane link though, does this mean I got nothing?

@collegecurious12 they don’t post scholarship stuff online, should receive it in the mail if you get it

I’m from California and no decision :frowning:

I’m in!!! Literally just refreshed for the thousandth time and it came up! keep refreshing the page guys, it might take a bit for the decision to get there!

Anyone from NY hear back?

@collegecurious12 I got a email the next day with merit scholarship.

Accepted!! from Massachusetts

just stay on and keep refreshing the page, my decision wasn’t there until just a minute ago. I don’t have any financial info either

Accepted (In State) for Aerospace Engineering!

I’m so nervous.

What are all your stats?

I personally don’t post stats, but by the numbers miami was a slight reach for me. Not sure if you are admitted based on major, but i was accepted to international finance and marketing:)

oh and I was accepted but i never got an email from FedEx or whatever

Pretty sure the FedEx emails were for international students only for anyone worrying about that

I have a 31 ACT and 3.6 UW gpa (had a 2.0 freshman year but 4.0 soph, junior, first sem senior year). Applied as a Biology major. Miami is my top choice and I really hope I get accepted.

@caliapplicant your stats are identical to mine and I just got my acceptance into the Bio program so you should be fine

I got accepted into the pre med program and I clicked the scholarship tab and they gave me 22,500!! With financial aid my package is 29,500!!!

where is the scholarship tab??

Anyone from New York?

I;m from CT haven’t heard yet. really nervous.