University of Miami Fall 2019 Transfer

Any one hear back from them?

Got in for Microbiology and Immunology. Anyone know if there is a FB for transfer students and orientation

i was wondering when you applied? i still haven’t heard back yet

I applied Feb 21 and still haven’t heard back from them? I give up thinking they will respond on a Wednesday

Got in!!

If they did not respond today when will they? It says there CaneLink website will be down all next week.

@UMspringT can you please let us know if there is a FB or Instagram for Transfer students

@Fingerscross2022 I have no idea, but if anyone needs more help with local info or wants a new friend at the U, feel free to send me a personal message and we can follow each other on social media!

Anybody hear back today? Still have not heard back and I applied 2/21?

Just hear back today! Was accepted as a nursing major. Can’t wait for this upcoming year! Is there a facebook page I can find? Thanks!

*Heard back today and I was accepted for Health Science Major.

Accepted today

Was accepted today (finally). My final decision to accept will be contingent on financial aid. Congrats everyone!

I’m hoping to receive a scholarship next year when I transfer. I currently have a 3.81 GPA, but will most likely have a 3.6-3.7 GPA when I apply to be a business major. I will also have around 3 extracurriculars on my transcript. Was this similar to your transcript?