University of Miami Spring Transfer 2018

Puerto Rico.

How is everything there ??

Things are very bad. About half the Island has power but I pray things will be better by February. But I really wanna leave, that’s why i’m so stressed other than the fact that I love UM.

That’s terrible. I️ hope it gets better !!! And that you get in !

Hope things get better in PR! When you called and they told you mid-december, did you mention that you applied as a transfer student? Because maybe they thought you were a first year applying for fall 2018, in which they get their notifications around that time. I might be wrong, but it’s just a thought

That’s what I was thinking. Because like I️ said before I️ call everyday and haven’t heard that answer.

Has anyone heard back?

nope :frowning:

Same

When did you apply ?? When was your app considered complete ?

I was admitted 11/21. My application is still marked as Incomplete because I gotta send AP scores. They said the application status in your CaneLink won’t keep you from receiving a decision. Hope you hear back soon

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations!!!

Thank you! Hoping you all get in as well!

Through where did you view your decision?

I actually saw the email with my financial information saying that I was accepted before I saw my admission. The official admission letter is in the “Message Center” in the Student Center

I’ve been told by several people this week !

What are you referring to?

I spoke with admissions again. They said this week they would be releasing.

Is anyone on here applying as a freshman to transfer? Do you know if we will hear back this week as well?