University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Enrollment connect

Wdym? They accept some, reject some, and defer the majority to compare against the RD pool. It is super hard to get into Umich. Not many get accepted early decision. It is a talented applicant pool. They only end up with class size over 6k students. Did you think they should use all their acceptances in the early decision round? What they do seems fair to me.

Where do u find “application status”

Did any other UK applicants get accepted EA?

yes. some did. read earlier

S21 accepted to CoE !

In-state
1530 SAT
3.89 UW
Good ECs - captain in two sports, DECA, etc.
Strong essays
Strong recommendations

He’s so happy and relieved… this has been his goal for the past quite a few years.

2 Likes

That was me. Yes, RD decisions followed the Ross dates last year, but the Ross dates did mirror the typical RD waves of years past (2/1, 3/1 and 4/1).

1 Like

Deferred OOS I feel pretty good though because I’ve received some major awards since I’ve sent my app

We are surprised since she was just accepted into UNC on Wed and has been accepted to a few of her early ones like UMass Amherst (Honors College & merit aid) and Boston College RD (Gabelli Presidential Scholar Finalist).

Does she need to upload a LOCI?

Yes, my son did. Will post his stats separately

Deffered OOS engineering.
ACT-35
4.0/4.45
National Merit
Good ECs very good essays

So is it the same dates this year?

1 Like

Daughter just accepted! In state.

4 Likes

D18 OOS WA
Deferred for Engineering
UW 3.95
ACT 32
Good EC
Good Essays

yeah same just curious

Could someone link me the poll

@HansZimmerIsAGod Congratulations on your acceptance. You really should withdraw your application now if you never intended to go due to ‘cold weather’. There are plenty of students here who would love to take your spot.

6 Likes

RD waves have not been announced in the past, so I can only give you past patterns.

1 Like

Congratulations! Could people accepted OOS for nursing please post your stats and states? Daughter deferred, just trying to get an idea of where she stands.
Deferred nursing
CA
4.42 W/4.0 UW
32 ACT
AP Scholar with distinction, 8 AP classes by end of this year, 4s and 5s on texts taken
4 varsity athlete, captain and club player (ECNL soccer)
Lots of volunteer hours
No nursing volunteering due to covid but took pre-nursing classes online over summer

accepted LSA

OOS
35 ACT
top 10% class
8 AP rest honors
double legacy

GO BLUE!!!

1 Like