University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

YESSSSSS happy for us

1 Like

sorry if that’s how my message came across but that’s not what I meant! I simply meant that my decision isn’t set in stone yet and weather is a factor, but there’s still a strong possibility I’ll attend. Thanks for the congrats!

1 Like

Was there anything under “messages”?

You don’t have a decision yet? That’s weird. There’s definitely EA “waves” then this year.

Yes, in the past, two types of deferral letters. There was never an answer on which is worse or better. Also, “postponement” was a new term that arrived last year with Enrollment Connect.

Oh awesome thank you! Must’ve missed them :sweat_smile:

One wanted senior midterm grades, one didn’t… It was like 2 years ago I think. Sorry to hear about the deferral. He will get in next round😉.

I am helping my friends daughter and she got in OOS with 4.0 unweighted and 34 Act. She has everything else. Their school usually has about 40 acceptances or more but like 15 usually go.

It’s a numbers game with a lot of luck… If I hear anything else will let you know.

Did everyone who got the financial aid email today get accepted?

Two types of deferrals? What are the differences?

Son accepted to LSA

OOS (NY)
35 ACT
4.0 Unweighted
Older brother graduated 5/20 from UMich Engineering

Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

under application. it says “your application status”

No one knows if there are this year

One said “we’re good, don’t send anything more to us. We have everything we need to make a decision.” The other said to send 1st semester grades, when available, and any new awards, etc.

1 Like

I am in the same boat. I have checked everywhere in my enrollment connect and there is no sign of a decision.

They said we’re good, but if you have semester grades, send them over. And they gave me an option to add anything to ECs if I wanted to

Do you know the difference between deferred and postponed?

Looking at the past posted Common Data Set (2019-2020) though, a very small % get in off the waitlist. Of the ~13K that are offered waitlist, only about ~5K accept the waitlist (probably because of the essay required mostly) and only 89 were offered admission

1 Like

it is the same thing

I couldn’t find mine until I clicked on review under messages. maybe try there?

Wait what does it mean if i need to write a 250 word thing for them

Accepted, In-state, LSA : )
3.9 GPA UW, 4.19 W
1280 SAT (didn’t send it in lol)
The worst EC’s ever (literally in GSA club as a Freshman)
Just going to assume my essays + recs were really good

1 Like