University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

when would we hear if we were accepted or not if we got deferred ea. if it’s april that’s so annoying

My D got admitted. Out-of-state. LSA.

SAT: 1530.

Cheers.

3 Likes

are all deferred applicants pushed back to April when regular decision releases?

I can understand. I am with you in this and trust me right now reach, target and safety nothing makes sense to me.

1 Like

congrats to everyone that got in! but friendly reminder, if you are not going to enroll at michigan, PLEASE withdraw your application

10 Likes

me too. your stats? I have a 1570 SAT superscore

My son applied last year to engineering school. Was deferred first than waitlisted and denied admission in July 2020. He decided to take a gap year. Took Sat again improved score by 30 points and applied to LSA for fall 2021. He was accepted today to LSA.

15 Likes

Just follow the instructions and submit what they tell you. They are probably just checking if your serious. My son went to Northside and they like Chicagoans… Lol… Good Luck.

anyone know if RD is released in waves or all at once?

and if it’s in waves, what dates have the waves been in past years? (ik it may be diff this year bc of covid and stuff but i still would like to know)

At least one person was rejected Post #2548. They do reject applicants in EA.

tfw when instead of ea you basically submitted rd apps for all of your colleges. Deferral gang lets go

3 Likes

lol mood

Hi guys, my brother got in. He doesn’t use this site and so I will share his results in the hope that it helps someone.

OOS
3.5 UW, 3.85 W
4 Year Varsity Lacrosse
Eagle Scout
Legacy with other siblings who attend

Good luck everyone! I did not get in for the class of 2024 but I am hoping to transfer and hope that everyone gets the outcome of their choice!

2 Likes

OOS Daughter admitted to CoE,

Act 34
4.0 uw, 4.7 w
Lots of APs
Varsity sports

Dad attended, it’s looking like legacy helps. All others at our school deferred.
Did anyone get merit or honors college? Was it with your admission letter?

2 Likes

In the past, yes, RD has been released in waves on or about 2/1, 3/1 and 4/1. But this year decisions have been pushed back. As I said above, if I were a betting man, then I’d probably use the Ross BBA dates as my guide for the RD waves:

Feb. 19, 2021

Mar. 19, 2021

April 16, 2021

All Fridays.

4 Likes

thank you for your quick response!

“Postponed” COE… still hopeful!!

1 Like

Where do you see this?

Thanks!!! Some schools prioritize housing based on when you accept. Does Michigan?

And can I say my daughter is freaking over this. She’s a junior at Ohio State. :rofl:

3 Likes

curious if those that got accepted received an email and when you got the email, same for deferred and rejected. Seems lots of acceptances and deferrals right around 3. We just got the email at 4:47 (son is at swim practice so won’t see his decision until after he gets home).

we are in state btw