University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Accepted In-state LSA from competitive public HS
3.79 gpa, 34 ACT

1 Like

ahh this was really validating. I guess maybe I have a chance at ivies?

3 APs + 2 DE, 35 ACT, 3.85. triple 800s on Sat 2s in stem. LSA oos.

2 Likes

Accepted OOS (Tennessee)

2 Likes

Hey guys! I was deferred and I decided to pull my app because it is no longer one of my top choices.
IF YOU GUYS FEEL THE SAME WAY PLEASE PULL YOUR APPS! That way those who are seriously considering attending have a better chance!
Congrats to everyone who was admitted and Go Blue!

20 Likes

Accepted (Engineering) In-State Male. 3.98 UW, 1490 SAT

1 Like

Serious question (really torn about this):

I just got deferred OOS in engineering with a 1550 (1540 non super scored, 800 math) and a 3.89/4.14 with 12 APs including senior year.

A while back (september) I got a 33.75 on the ACT (Eng:36 Math:35 Reading:34 Sci:30)
I am assuming they care more about english and math.

Should I submit that score now? I am seeing some people OOS admitted in engineering with both ACT and SAT

(Also got 4 As in my fall semester classes snr year all four being APs, but really low As)

Kuddos to your son for not giving up and staying determined!!

I believe you can only get into Honors College once admitted and you fill out additional essays. From what my daughter said they take 500 students for Honors out of those that apply…

1 Like

My daughter still has not received the email, but per other posts from @sushiritto once this feed blew up she logged onto the portal and the decision was there

Nope, I wouldn’t submit the ACT score. A 1,540 (UMich doesn’t superscore) is plenty to get you into CoE.

Astronomy/ Astrophysics OOS accepted
ACT 36 SAT1550 GPA4.4 6 AP 12+DE

1 Like

don’t think it matters even 1550 equiv to ACT 35 and you had ACT 34.
You could have submitted both when applied, couldn’t you?

Unless there are new info that is appealing, maybe you can focus on LOCI.

And think you may have a chance being accepted in RD, relax and cheer.

Same here…daughter accepted to Stamps (so thrilled and excited), but no email still.

1 Like

No Michigan does not

DD OOS accepted into Stamps and LSA. Test optional (all SATS canceled) , #5 of approx 260, GPA 98, 6 APs, other courses mainly honors/dual enrollment. Great letters of recc, portfolio and essays, good but not amazing ECs. Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

when my daughter was accepted (prior year) it took several days for the email to arrive. that was followed by an actual letter, weeks later.

1 Like

Daughter accepted to Stamps!!
OOS (MA), 4.4 GPA, No test scores

2 Likes

Appreciate this! We never got to tour so it’s so hard to know. Best of luck!

Yes I did too, I think it is correlated.

They don’t superscore… But the 30 in science is low for engineering but the other scores are great. This is when I would talk with the AO and ask and be upfront. But first see what the letter says and do that. They might not want other scores. Read the letter.