University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

It’s a little confusing but the application is here. But Shipman deadline pasted on the 10th but many others to apply to so…

Preferred admissions pharmacy is out!

Shipman doesn’t require another application if you are in the college of engineering

https://scholarships.engin.umich.edu/sidney-j-and-irene-shipman-scholarship/

Also interested in merit scholarships at UM (Shipman and Stamps, etc.) and wondering when we might hear about these. I know these are long shots but still curious to hear if others get notification about these.

1 Like

chance we see a wave go out today ?

from what other people have mentioned here, i think the first wave will be next week with other waves following the Ross decision dates too

There’s always a chance. :smiley:

1 Like

College of Engineering - Decision was Postponed :slight_smile:
My daughter was a bit disappointed. This was her first choice

She sent in write up for LOCI and other details requested.
She recently got an invite for an Interview

Does any one what’s the objective of the interview? How can she prepare
Does she still stand a chance?

Did she get postponed today?

She can look up the interview on Reddit and I posted some information somewhere above. She just needs to talk. Have 3 questions to ask. It’s really informal. It’s to get her information on the program. Not a big deal.

1 Like

No…it was couple of weeks back…along with the rest other EA decisions. The interview call came yesterday

Seems like financial aid is out or is about to be released. The financial aid links have changed on Wolverine Access.

Update: Financial aid is out (idk if it’s out for everyone or not)

nvm

Personal email or the university email?

Found it through Wolverine Access’s New and Prospective Student Business

@riverandsasha3 - i see it… a couple more questions if anyone knows:

1. is there generally much difference between estimated and final?
  2. when do/would we find out about federal work study?
  3. is it possible to appeal with further disclosure on financials and EFC based on NPC (not far off, but it all adds up)?

I’ve got the same questions as you. I can’t go if this estimate is true :rofl:

Yea bruh wth is this

So generally you will actually get a bit more then the estimated. Yes this can be appealed. Just have to have back up financial reasoning and back up information. Covid has affected lots of ability to make money. They know this and are ready for it. So if work study isn’t on there then ask on Tuesday. But… It’s super simple to get any job at Michigan. My son got one he wanted in less then 10 minutes… True story…