University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

so it could come out tonight at midnight EST?

I don’t think it will but maybe? i hope so

i just checked last year and it came out in the afternoon

Is everyone’s checklist blank at this link Login ? Mines blank. I need to stop reading into things.

Under Messages in “Checklist Complete” mine says “All materials required by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to process your application for admission have been received.”

Under Application in “Your Application Status” mine says “Checklist Complete: All Required Admissions Materials Received”

Where is yours blank?

Under messages mine says that too but when you go to this link: Login my screen is blank. apparently its supposed to have your checklist layed out like test scores etc

100% No…

okie thank you :slight_smile:

oh lol yes mine is blank as well but idrt that means much haha

aw, was hoping it did.

Commercial Break. Watch some Michigan Basketball against Rutgers… Michigan is up in the second half.

Relax! :basketball:

3 Likes

that link took me to a blank screen but when I just logged into the main portal it looked normal and the “checklist complete” messages were there

Wow thank you! I didn’t even know about MRADS.

For those who got accepted EA, will Ross release decisions today?

1 Like

Ross decisions are 2/19, 3/19, 4/19 so some decisions will come out today.

hey there can someone please tell me what the continued interest prompt is?

Here is the initial prompt. It was removed quite shortly.

In 250 words or less, describe how your personal educational goals connect to the University of Michigan’s mission and values, and share any additional information that you would like us to know.

Anyone have any inside news on if a wave of EA deferral decisions are coming out today?

4 Likes

Is that the prompt this year? Or is it just about any additional information?

Didn’t you get a notice on what to write the prompt on? Seems everybody here did?