University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Did Ross say the same thing about 5:00 last year?

Yes, Ross was released at 5:00 PM EST last year.

Ross is being released today. I went to an admitted student event yesterday and an admissions person announced.

I really don’t think there was anything he didn’t like about UMich. He likes a big school and the college town feel. My daughter is at University of Iowa and Iowa City is an awesome college town. My son likes that kind of feel. Back before Covid he visited Purdue and loved everything about the engineering department and the buildings but there really is no college town. So it really depends on what is important to each kid. Hopefully my son will have the opportunity to make some tough decisions between schools.

Yeah, it is. They announced the release schedule on their blog. I saw the post awhile ago.

I’m eager to see if they do an RD wave along with the Ross decisions.

is it possible that they will include ppl who submitted on 2/1? and if not today what is the next anticipated wave? Thx!!

Nothing right now for Regular Decision, but I am a postponed applicant

3 Likes

Lol. It’s also been on their website for months… Lol

1 Like

same, my son is postponed and nothing changed.

3 Likes

I feel like it will come out today, but maybe at 5 pm EST with Ross Decisions

could it come out at 3:30?

Possibly. I need to workout and get this stress out! I’m shaking at my computer just like when I got postponed

I think the best guess that I would have is that they’ll release RD decisions on or around the Ross BBA dates, or within 7 days of each. I just think they’ll still have February and March releases and maybe an early April release.

But that’s not to say that the releases this year have to spaced 1 month apart similar to previous years. The release schedule could get condensed because of Covid.

I really hope some decisions are released today. Here in CA, we’re waiting until mid-to-late March for answers. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

In the next wave(s) are the only options getting accepted or hearing nothing? Or do they also “repostpone” and reject?

I think the options are just accept, reject, or hear nothing

I’m in CA too, but the UCs are known to be mid to late March and some even provide dates (Berkeley is 3/25). Its a long wait, but knowing a date is better than not having anything to go by except guesses based on previous history. With COVID so much is unpredictable, I wish Unis would just give a reply date just like they have an app due date to relieve some of the anxiety IMO.

1 Like

wait so there’s an actual chance that RD decisions will come out today? i’m not mentally prepared for that…

yep. a wave may be today. meaning some people may hear back today, but not everybody

1 Like

Really?! I didn’t know that and just called to ask if they have received my mid year report.

We are not 100% sure tho. I am a bit skeptical about deferred students getting decisions today since LOCI was due a week ago? Less than a week ago?