University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

It’s almost 5, so they probably started putting them out. I know in January when EA decisions came out, it wasn’t exactly at 3 PM. They started coming out like 10-15 minutes before that.

Hmm I see, good luck to ross people!

3 Likes

Yes good luck everyone!!

D just got in Ross! GO BLUE!

13 Likes

So Michigan’s typical answer is You will find out early April "… That doesn’t mean you won’t find out earlier. They say the same thing every year. This year could be different but I doubt it. Expect some waves.

4 Likes

Got into Ross!

10 Likes

just to confirm, for Ross, you go onto the enrollment connect, then messages?

1 Like

The portal actually showed the admission before 5 pm, then got an email at 5 pm.

1 Like

I see, so I will likely get my decision in March. I submitted in mid December so I didn’t submit by priority review deadline but I was hoping they might notify me

1 Like

Accepted to Ross! So excited!

12 Likes

That’s great news, thanks a ton!

i applied ea but didn’t get anything…is that an indication of my chances of being accepted?

are the decisions today just for Ross applicants?

yea

CONGRATS to everyone that just got in to Ross… thats huge!!!

Accepted into ross. Asian Male, 32C 34SS, solid essays and ecs

4 Likes

How many of yall didn’t get a decision? Just curious. From Canada (international) and didn’t get one

1 Like

Im in NC and didnt get one

If you applied EA and got deferred they’re saying that they’ll release the decisions by early april. It doesn’t look like they’ll be releasing any decisions this month but we’ll have to wait and see

1 Like

D got in Ross! GO BLUE!

11 Likes