University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Did anyone else get an email today from Umich asking for a CSS profile to be filled out?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Is that a sign that decisions come out today?

i didn’t but i am a transfer applicant. i’m only active in this thread right now because on instagram they said transfer applicants who also applied by the ea deadline will receive their decisions by the 31st and i asked if they’re separate from seniors or not and they didnt tell me!! ): so vague.

1 Like

:frowning:

1 Like

Madison is by region. If you got notified that early then you in one of their like 8 regions that got notified. Many didn’t.

Rule of thumb here. If a newer user tells you something… Just dismiss it… Except for last year :joy:

It’s obvious it’s coming this weekend or next. My money’s on next…

2 Likes

Umich isn’t even done reading applications yet (inside knowledge from mich employee). My very educated guess is january 29, they’re gonna take all the time they can get.

yes

weird question but do you know anything about transfer applicants from your inside source?

no sorry!

aw okay thank you anyways!

That hurts. :smiley:

3 Likes

Do you think it means anything or nah?

I don’t think it means anything honestly. We got the same thing a few weeks ago.

1 Like

sounds good

The fact that mich is stressing “end of January” so much means that it’s probably not coming out until 29

Yes we did.

While I agree with the others that I don’t see how UM is going to be today, my son heard yesterday from a friend of his that has UM connections that it is also today. I dismissed what he said by saying no way is it today and still think that, but who knows?

Also, I think only if you live in Wisconsin, CA or NY has Madison released decisions which really was an unfair process for other OOS applicants. My kid didn’t apply so doesn’t affect him, but I am sure for some kids if they had heard, they wouldn’t have applied to other schools between then and end of December. That was a very strange process since their website had said only in state would know before December 31. But it is what it is in this odd year.

2 Likes

Do we think they sent that to every EA applicant who hasn’t completed their CSS Profile or only to those who will be accepted…?

1 Like

I’m sure every one who hasn’t updated their CSS profile.

2 Likes