University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Yeah, I guess it’s not entirely off the ball based on my families EFC… although I dislike the FAFSA and CSS because neither are a good measure of what a family will actually put forward towards college. In my instance, I will be paying for the bulk of my college, so it’s either student loans or scholarships. Oh well, could be worse. At least I’m paying in-state tuition

1 Like

Any chance there will be a wave today? People on reddit are saying so but i dont trust them lol

1 Like

I don’t know if there will be a wave today, but it is NOT a Ross notification day (2/19, 3/19, 4/16):

https://michiganross.umich.edu/undergraduate/bba/admissions/admissions-blog/2021/01/14/dates-you-ve-been-waiting-when-our-2021-bba

fingers crossed there is a wave today!! even though I feel like there will not be one lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@sushiritto is there ANY chance for a wave today?

I hope so, but getting discouraged there seems to be little talk of students still waiting from EA

1 Like

Not directed to me but no. Look at 19th- 26th to First week in April.

There are plenty of students waiting from EA, myself included. Don’t give up just yet!

4 Likes

Unless you’re waiting on SMTD, Stamps or Taubman, which have their own separate releases, I don’t believe there will be a release today. I think 3/26 would be the earliest date for the next wave. But, there’s always a chance for today.

me as well :slight_smile:

thank you for the positivity!!!

OOS, LSA, triple legacy- no test scores, 3.9 GPA, deferred and still waiting to hear…hoping for some news soon to be able to be excited or move on!

3 Likes

No change in portal here today. Anyone get a decision today?

Not me

Is anyone still waiting for a decision that was deferred?

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

Most people who were deferred are still waiting I think

4 Likes

I’m sure a big chunk of the 50,000+ EA apps that were deferred are still waiting for a decision.

5 Likes

That many students were deferred?

No, 50,000+ is how many applied EA.

3 Likes