University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

They have like 3 people in the program, so it’s competitive. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously, here’s the enrolled stats for my D18’s class back in 2018:

LSA 4,163
Engineering 1,363
Ross 447
MTD 200
Kinesiology 166
Stamps 155
Nursing 136
Taubman 34

Total = 6,664

Now, the freshman class has grown by about 200-300 spots, but this should give you a good idea.

2 Likes

I know that I have to be accepted to LSA first to be considered for Taubman, so would be it be easier for me to get into LSA since they know I want to be in a less competitive program (Taubman)

Aren’t you assuming Taubman is less competitive without knowing how many apply to the program? We don’t know how many apply each year to Taubman.

Anyone get a decision?

nope

Deferred from EA. Nothing new here. Still waiting on a decision

1 Like

Almost no chance that a decision is coming out today for deferred EA. That’s what I think. Probably next week though.

3 Likes

I was accepted ea, so I’m waiting for my ross decision today :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Still waiting…

No decision today for me

does anyone know if last wave of ross decisions got an update of ups my choice? if so, when?

Good luck!

1 Like

thank you!

No news.

1 Like

same here

Yes, you probably will receive the UPS My Choice a couple days before the release day, if you register UPS. My D didn’t register UPS, so she didn’t get any notice. Also, we are in Canada, the UPS package arrived a few days later after she got into Ross. I heard it was supposed to be arrive on the same day when you receive the offer. Good luck!

Did anyone get any UPS my choice updates this week?? from ross?

If it is today, what time will it be?

me too!

wooohoo im into ross, check your enrollmentconnect portals ya’ll

5 Likes