University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

did you get a ups notfication

1 Like

nah i dont have the ups account thing

Congrats!

thank you!

1 Like

Congrats future Rossholes! The hard work paid off!

1 Like

anyone get rejected?

1 Like

I didnt get my decision yet. is there still a chance for today or did I get lucky and end up being in the last wave :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Congrats!

Congrats! Are you guys all for Ross or are you getting into other schools as well?

1 Like

i did not get a Ross decision yet. do i still have a chance in the April wave? i was admitted to SMTD and deferred from LSA

2 Likes

My son was admitted to LSA in the March 5 mini-wave. No change on his Ross status today.

1 Like

I’m sure you still have a shot, keep your head up!

2 Likes

Did you keep checking your portal and found out about your acceptance or did you receive an email?

I checked at around 4:45 and my ross decision was in the portal and then I got the email at 5

2 Likes

Ok great thanks!

1 Like

My friend also got into Ross and told me at around 5 EST. Good luck to the rest of you!

My D was also admitted during the mini-wave (I don’t know why I think that is so funny) but no Ross today. I think at this point she doesn’t even care anymore. Thankfully she isn’t waiting for any other schools. It won’t make a difference if we make our deposit now or wait, correct?

I don’t think it makes a difference, but I paid the $300 anyway for the cathartic effect.

I feel much better now.

2 Likes

Go Blue!!

2 Likes

So when do the rest come out if not today?