University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Could maybe someone post a link to where the withdrawal page takes you to? Not sure how it works, but maybe we get different pages like the Cal thing

Until we hear from an accepted student, since my D doesn’t have hers, I’m going with the theory that no button simply means your decision is coming out today. :grimacing:

6 Likes

So if the withdraw button is gone, we are rejected is what you’re saying?

I am not saying it. It was like this at Berkeley, Umich is a different school, so who knows.

Under important dates, it changed the latest decision release to Mid-April. So maybe more waves after next week?

1 Like

this can be totally right!

1 Like

I’m international and mine’s gone too

if you don’t hear by 330 pm est today then they aren’t coming out

The portal has been saying that for a few months now so I believe they just put that in case they take more time than usual. Anyways they’ll probably be sending decisions earlier than that

Portal used to say by “early april” up until VERY recently.

mine still says early april

Oh okay I thought it used to say early April, I agree though decisions will definitely be released earlier than mid-April.

mine says Mid-April. Looks like people who still have withdraw buttons are just not going to hear today

1 Like

Oh ok sorry my bad then

I looked at mine and it still has the withdrawal button. I dont remember what it looked like before. But I’m assuming that the people who’s withdrawal button is gone means they will get their decision today. Because if its gone they will put it back up if you’re accepted.

It says early april for those postponed if you click Decision Postponed and has since 1/29, under important dates it’s pretty much always been Mid-April

1 Like

mine doesn’t have a withdrawal button anymore but it does say mid-aril

engineering

I was postponed and it says “mid-April” for me

1 Like

mine too