University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

I am also international and I also see “financial planning”

You also got “preferred admission status”

I was accepted Early action and I have the withdraw application button. I believe it probably means that those without it will receive their decision today

2 Likes

yeah, that’s because I applied for preferred admission

sounds like I won’t receive decision today. Sad :frowning: . But I got into Berkeley yesterday, so whatever.

1 Like

So if we don’t have it does that mean we most likely got rejected?

no-one knows

no it does not mean that. everyone needs to chill out.

No I don’t think so, I think the button means something but no one actually knows

1 Like

does any deferred EA applicant have the ap/ib credit informatoin button under applciation tab

1 Like

I do

I do

It can well be a different scenario, such as people missing withdraw are rejected. Congratulations to your admission to Berkeley. It is a tough school though. Be prepared …

2 Likes

Is poly sci at umica OOS worth 100k+ in debt if I can go to ucsd for polysci debt free? I plan on going to grad school

That’s there if you submitted AP test scores.

1 Like

@skieurope can you switch on slow mode here as well, just like you did for berkeley yesterday?? people are going crazy with the speculation thingy again

Thank you! I know. I am bio major and international. Sounds like I will struggle a little bit if I go there :slight_smile:

1 Like

My portal still says no later than early April

We already figured out that different parts of the same portal say different things.

Your capability has been acknowledged by Berkeley. I am sure you will succeed there. Good luck!

3 Likes