University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

does that mean ann arbor is soon???

not to be a buzzkill, but i got accepted to um dearborn back in November

3 Likes

Yes that’s the one I got. Only reason I care is cuz for another school I was admitted to apparently CSS/fin aid emails were a good sign. No way to know for Michigan tho. Prob doesn’t mean anything lol.

1 Like

Also UMich posted today and yesterday something admissions related so maybe tomorrow? Definitely not off the table. The Michigan admissions Twitter posted the Bernie meme lol.

Jan 29th is being floated at high schools in Chicago also… That’s what I am hearing on the ground. But at least next Wed - Friday is probably fair game. They are going to check their portals anyway… Lol… :ballot_box_with_check::rofl:

UMich just posted a teaser with the Bernie meme saying “Actual footage of me waiting for my EA decision” and replied to a comment saying we’ll have the decision by the end of the month

3 Likes

I don’t have the letter from last year. We are OOS also so stay positive but understand it could mean something different this year…and don’t forget to tell me the result. I have a junior in high school who will be applying next year!

1 Like

so you mean we have an undercover AO here? :smiley:

:rofl:

1 Like

I’m not trying to stir up trouble but @Knowsstuff has been calmly and confidently giving the same release date for a while. I just took at as someone with insider knowledge. If that is the case, I appreciate you sharing!

3 Likes

Thanks. Seem to be encouraging, right? :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: I am assuming you are in Texas?

Yes. My daughter received the same email about the CSS.

1 Like

Yes, Austin. Are you too?

Hi All - my daughter clicked the “interest in UoM Dearborn” box in her application, and received the email today that she is UoM Dearborn admissible.

Wondering if this is going to hurt or not for to get admitted into UoM. Any thoughts?

We are in-state. She is 3.99, 1530, and legacy (which i don’t think matters at Michigan).

Thank you in advance.

If I recall correctly from two years ago you only know you’re in by checking the portal, not via email.

I think it also took awhile to get the actual “you’ve been accepted” packages in the mail, however, I also think with covid, many schools may be eliminating those this year, since the letter is often the same as what is on the portal, although I do remember with UM we received a big envelope of information. But I’m pretty sure it didn’t come right away, but of course that could be because they did acceptances back then just before winter vacation.

1 Like

FYI. Last admissions cycle was the first for Enrollment Connect. Prior to Enrollment Connect, applicants used Wolverine Access. There were changes made between the two portal types and I can’t recall if one of changes were emails alerting applicants to a change in their portals took place or not.

I know with EA in 2017-2018 cycle, the emails came for us about 10 hours AFTER the actual release of decisions.

This Enrollment Connect is a HUGE upgrade from that horrible Wolvrine access. I was so happy to see that this go around! Many schools seem to have upgraded their systems and using somewhat of a common portal.

Anyone else think the joking posts on the UM admissions page about waiting for decisions today along with the fact that they set up their class of 2025 instagram page could indicate anything about releasing them tomorrow instead of next week?? I know its a long shot, but I’m hopeful!

1 Like

nope

Who knows at this point I don’t even mind waiting another week it’s been so long lol.

5 Likes