University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

New UM-Ann Arbor undergraduate applicants (who are not current students or employees) using a Friend account to check their application status must first validate the account by providing their UMID (eight-digit U-M identification number) and date of birth. On Wolverine Access, under the Students tab, click the New and Prospective Student Business link. Log in using your Friend account (your email address and Friend password), and provide the requested information. For complete instructions, see U-M Undergraduate Admissions: Application Status.

1 Like

My S21 hasn’t been accepted yet (fingers crossed!), but we can access Friend and Wolverine, including new and perspective student business. I didn’t know about this site before, so it’s entirely possible this has always been available… no idea.

Under application status it lists school, year, but doesn’t say pending or anything at all about a decision.

New and Prospective Student Business lets me in and poke around, but doesn’t reveal any admissions info

FYI. Wolverine Access is what we use as parents to pay the bills.

2 Likes

One more semester of payments!!! Yeh me… :moneybag::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

New and prospective student business shows the 2021-22 school year under financial aid award info for me. Not sure if this means anything but it’s getting too late to really theorize lol

2021-2022 will be our school year so im assuming that what it should say. Where do you see this?

I clicked on the financial aid links on the new and prospective student center someone else posted above. I’m on mobile so I can’t see too much else though.

Is this what everyone is seeing? The sides are white. The center is dark ink blue. The squares which has the pics is gray. The band above the squares which has name and UMID is gray. The tabs below the Messages and Applications squares are yellow. Though nothing is bolded.

Yeah mine has been like that since day one I think

Also, yes, mine says that as well, but I don’t think it means anything fr fr.

for ppl who applied LSA, on wolverine access new and prospective student business page, does everyone see LSA Honors Application as an option?

how do you log in to the wolverine access? Have you been offered a username?

I made a friend account and logged in.

Create a Friend Account for Guest Access to U-M Computing Resources | ITS Documentation

mine had that option idk if it means anything

Yes, I clicked on it and it said the application is currently not available.

Hi,
I just checked my Michigan portal and did anyone else notice under their test scores for some reason their sat scores were blank. I submitted multiple and I noticed that the date for my score showed up, but my actual score didn’t. What should I do?

Yep

my score is there, but I only had one score to report

Yea the one Ap score I reported shows up but for some reason the 2 sat scores I reported isnt there but the date is