University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

mine looks like:

Status Test Type Subtype Test Date Score
Self-Reported SAT R 10/27/2020 1570
1 Like

Thanks for sharing. It seems for guest access which may not be relevant to the admission process. We all should hear back by next Friday, just a few more tough days.

I have SAT, subject, and AP scores there as usual.

did u report multiple sat scores?

one regular and one subject

I just tried to log into my friend account and it said access denied when I clicked on student business… did this happen to anyone else?

Oh maybe it’s because I clicked “student business” instead of “prospective student business.” Does anyone have access to student business ?

Does anyone get System Unavailable message for New and Prospective Student business. It worked for me a few hrs ago but doesn’t work now. Maybe a sign of rejection?

My S21 was accepted at Purdue and deferred at Georgia Tech. Hoping to get into Michigan. Wishing you the best!

Same for my son. Good luck to everyone here!

1 Like

Sounds like Covid is an issue again here. :frowning: Which means it’s an issue at many schools again already. Michigan just put a stop to all sports for at least 2 weeks.

We need to be diligent, everywhere, so our kids can get back to as normal as possible school experience.

1 Like

It’s down for me too. I think it’s just updates or maintenance, as it is for prospective students too. edit: every other function on wolverine access seems to be giving the same message as well.

It’s down for me too. Says that the system is down for maintenance.

It shows all my scores-APs, ACT, SAT, SAT Subject Tests

My sons too, but I honestly can’t remember if that’s always been there or not. I know for some schools the AP tests have been there, but not sure about UM. It also has blanks next to the AP tests he’s taking this year.

The scores have always been there for me.

Are we expecting the results on 29th

1 Like

Do you guys think it’ll be overall harder than usual to get into Michigan and other top universities this year? It seems to me like it’ll be harder to get in initially, but by the time everyone picks their college and students get off the waitlist it’ll be the same odds since the number of top students didn’t increase or decrease.

Most colleges are much harder to get into this year. umich got 55k apps as opposed to 40k so acceptance rate will be much lower. Also gap year students fill up lots of seats

The number of top students actually increased. Previously students with stellar GPAs but awful test scores were unlikely to be admitted; however, this year, they could apply test-optional and be as competitive as students with test scores. In theory, the number of people likely to be admitted increased, lowering the acceptance rate.
I personally think that the only group of students for whom this year’s acceptance rate won’t change (or will even increase) are international students. Pretty sure less of them applied this year, and probably more of them applied for financial aid. So, international students who applied without aid requests are probably lucky to have higher chances this year.

1 Like