University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Did anyone else here apply to SOE and get an email giving them acceptance into TEPA already without being admitted into Umich? This was a discussion I had a few days ago but I forgot to ask if anyone else got this email. Also, I got like 3 emails last week asking for my CSS profile. Anyone else?

do you think it means anything?

Yes.

Im praying for mich to come out on Thursday. I hear from my other top 2 on Friday (unc + wisco) and can’t handle hearing from all my top schools on the same day.

hopefully it’s wednesday

Wisconsin comes out Friday? I know they released a few states. Are they releasing the rest?

Does UMich sees w gpa or uw gpa

Yep, Wisconsin and Maryland are apparently also coming out this week, in addition to UNC and UM.

1 Like

Unweighted

https://umich.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2259/kw/Gpa

We do not use a weighted GPA scale in our evaluation process. We will convert all students’ GPA to an unweighted 4.0 scale using all classes in 9th through 11th grades, and we use only the absolute value of the grade in the recalculation process (A+ or A or A- = 4.0). Additionally, we review the number of demanding courses separately, and during the holistic review process the rigor of the applicant’s curriculum is taken into consideration

Hearing everyones stats is making me really anxious. Granted I am in a unique situation:

• International student (Bahamas)
  • From a small IB school (I do fully DP program)
  • Legacy (Dad went to UMich)
  • African American Female (Expat)
  • Does not need financial aid

I mean I understand that these are all side notes, but they do play into my identity. My grades are pretty good (IB DP helps), with really good Co Curriculars and strong essay. My SAT was pretty weak though, and I was really disappointed because I only took it once. I understand the AA community is really minimal, and I’m scared it would hurt my application, especially being international at the same time.

Likely not, or that’s what I’m telling myself to lower my expectations… but who knows.?

Does 3.75 uw and 4.2 w has any chance

Hey guys. I applied to SOE (I was the one who got invited to TEPA last week if admitted.) On the TEPA website, I accidentally clicked a link to access “MySOE” profile or whatever. It brought me to a webpage called MySOE giving me a bunch of undergraduate forms and guidelines (also it has my name under a Umich email.) Has anyone else experienced a similar thing for other schools?

Am I just bored or what

1 Like

we are all bored

1 Like

I’m just so done W/ waiting

any suggestion on what to do? :smile:

how do you know wisco is coming out on Friday?

me too