University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

ahahahaha

wisco always comes out on a friday.

Ok but does anyone else have a Umich email (if u did preferred admission to a school)

anything can happen this year. My son got his decision on a Tuesday in December. UT Austin even sent out some decisions on Saturday.

how did you get there, was it through wolverine access?

No. TEPA sent me an email which led to a webpage and at the bottom of the webpage it was like “access MySOE.” I just clicked on it and entered a weird looking page. I don’t think it means anything tho – I just don’t know why I have a mich email

California and New York people heard from Wisconsin this year on December 15 which was a Tuesday.

That’s probably only for TEPA

New Jersey on 12/15 as well

I was able to access it after entering my app ID for my friend account so hmmm

no it doesn’t. they released the other states December 15th which was a Tuesday. They are not releasing like normal/other years because this is a very different year for everyone

I tried to go to my Umich page and this message showed up, anyone else?

Early action decisions are currently being processed. You will receive an email when your decision has been released, no later than the end of January.

If circumstances prevent you from further considering the University of Michigan, please complete our [Withdrawal Form]

OMG yes I have that same message. I was just on enrollment connect like 20 mins ago! I’m assuming it changed right at midnight. Does this mean decisions are tomorrow?

1 Like

I dont know, but omg I hope!!! Or maybe the start of it so maybe Wednesday?

same here. its coming … good luck!!!

1 Like

omg yes mine also has that message. ahh i hope this means it’s tomorrow! but i’m trying not to get my hopes up

1 Like

No where they said tomorrow.

It’s probably just a maintenance thing. I assume it’ll be opened up tomorrow

likely today, no? it doesn’t take a week to process the decisions after all.

Hopefully Wednesday!!! Ahhh.

2 Likes