University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

when you log in enrollment connect, do you see your intended major? I only see LSA undeclared

1 Like

I cant even log into enrollment connect it just gives me this message
Early action decisions are currently being processed. You will receive an email when your decision has been released, no later than the end of January.

If circumstances prevent you from further considering the University of Michigan, please complete our [Withdrawal Form] to cancel your application.

It’s the same when I log in through the link in the email from UM. But I can see another page when I log in from the enrollment connect through the UM website.

Oh i see, yes, lsa undeclared for me too!

yes, it is. Then there is the program:
FA’21: LSA Undeclared

1 Like

guys i looked through the EA class of 2024 thread from last year and apparently decisions came out the day after their screen changed to “early action decisions are currently being processed.” if it’s the same this year that means we get them tomorrow :smiley: i could be wrong tho, i’m just making an estimate based on last year

6 Likes

I really hope!!! Omg, thats good to know

most likely that’s the case. It makes sense too

You think tomorrow as in Monday, or tues?

Guys I don’t wanna make you lose hope but I went back to 2024 Thread. The “early action decisions are currently being processed.” came out on Dec 16 2019 while decisions ended up coming out on Dec 19 2019. I still think we can expect decisions to come out on 29th and not tomorrow.
Please don’t give us false hope.

5 Likes

omg really i read a part of the thread where someone said their portal changed on the 18th and then decisions came out on the 19th. but maybe some people’s changed earlier. hopefully they’re tomorrow still

4 Likes

I see it too, do you think it means anything?

Oh, now I found it: After the “Freshman/Transfer 2021,” it says FA21 Residential College. Not sure if that was always there or not…

I see FA21 LSA Undeclared.

Do we think that’s new, or is someone sure? Likely just what program is being considered for application…?

1 Like

@kamira0871 that’s correct. The same message showed up on 12/16/2019, Monday, early morning, same as today, and the decisions came out at 2:51pm on 12/19/2019, Thursday. So it might be 1/28, Thursday this time

1 Like

It has always been there, or at least since this morning haha

what is the Residential College? Did you apply to a major in that college?

Mine says 2 applications submitted. Can you share a screenshot of yours?

I tried to upload a screenshot, but it’s not allowed here.
Did you apply to Ross and another college?