University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

What do you mean for wolverine access? Can you send a link? I can get into wolverine access but can’t find the checklist.

On wolverine access you have to go to prospective student business and then click on application status and then it gives you what you applied for, the application number, and the date. However, it does not give you a checklist of anything else besides that.

Mine doesn’t say the program I applied for either. Just fills the screen with the message.

1 Like

Ok this is different. Apparently when that link is live again, if you have the X next to final transcript, you will be getting an acceptance later that day. If you don’t, you are getting deferred that day.

At least that is what seems to have happened last year.

1 Like

I thought they 've fixed it

this is so stressful omg. I understand with cover and stuff its unpredictable, but I wish they just gave us a hard set date and time, instead of ~around~ January 31st. Scared nonetheless. Crossing my fingers!

How would we know they fixed it if it worked last year?

Not saying it wasn’t fixed. Just wondering how we we could know it was fixed? Are you saying by the time RD decisions came out it was fixed?

inspect element and look at the console when you refresh the website, there is a script “janky hotfix”

I simply can no longer wait for UMich!! It’s been my #1 for years! Anyone able to find out their decisions already through web inspection, etc.? I LOVE UMich so much!!!

Lol

I put the link in my post. Just click it. It just shows a blank screen now. But apparently on the day decisions come out (at some point before they are released), it will show your checklist. If your checklist has an X next to “Awaiting Final High School Transcript”, last year that meant you were accepted EA. Last year posts about this link appeared the day decisions came out.

So I would expect when that link goes from blank to a checklist, that is the day decisions are coming out.

And IF your checklist at that time has an X next to “Awaiting for Final High School Transcript”, then you will be getting accepted later that afternoon. If it does not, you are likely at best being deferred.

This, of course, assumes this bug has not been fixed since last year EA.

or we can just wait :slight_smile:

3 Likes

waiting is for non cs applicants

1 Like

yea lol, you’re right

I just told you how last year people found out before they are released.

As of now, I don’t know of another way.

LOL. And for those thinking about trying to hack your way in, that’s a fast track to getting any admission revoked:

2 Likes

What was portal looking like before the change?
My student has only been showing:

Your Applications

You have started 1 application, listed below, using this account.
[Freshman/Transfer 2021] FA’21: Engineering: First Year Submitted 11/16/2020 11/15/2020

Should not a checklist be displayed as many other schools do?

I can almost guarantee that this was patched, if it’s common knowledge on an internet forum, then they must already know that it was a problem at one point. Or I mean, it’s possible that it’s just an urban legend

Definitely not an urban legend as too many people reported it last year.

Agree they should have fixed it by now because they clearly must know about it and it was too correlated with admission (100 percent as far as I can tell).

Just posting the information in case it ends up working this year too. No promises.

But if the checklist shows up again this year and decisions come out that day I would bet the farm if some people had the x they got in and those that didn’t were deferred.

2 Likes

What you are talking about is the wolverine access. The portal that disappeared today is the regular portal you sign in with your email.

Here is the link
https://enrollmentconnect.umich.edu/apply/status

This used to be a full portal. Now it is the message people reported above that says EA decisions are being processed. Last year this change happened a few days before (not the day of) decisions being released.

1 Like