University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Yes EA … not sure what is projection for RD

Again, in prior years, the mix was about 40,000 EA and 25,000 RD for a total of about 65,000 apps. But who knows, maybe the total amount will remain the same, but the mix changes. Or not.

1 Like

Article from the 12/18/2020 LA Times:

So, we know there’s an increase in EA apps at UMich, but we don’t know how much of an increase.

Where is the poster who figured out the url for the ‘x’ hack last year? That was the best; we found out our decisions like 4 hours early. Is enrollment connect locked at this point so you guys can’t see your application materials?

yes it’s locked now.

so you mean the checklist thing only became accessible a few hours before the final decisions came out?

If I remember correctly last year, via a specific link someone figured out on Wolverine Access (and posted on CC!) discovered a “pay deposit” button temporarily appeared on some portals the same day decisions came out. Not coincidentally, anyone who saw that deposit button via the hack found out later that day they were admitted. Those that didn’t were generally denied or waitlisted.

2 Likes

anyone know if they’ll be releasing periodically until the 31st or all at once?

On Wolverine Access → New and Prospective Students → Residency Information, I see this “U-M Initial Residency: Out of State”. When I open “Financial Aid Status” I see the Aid Year “2022” and if I inspect elements I see a blocked url. Do you guys think this means anything?

Thanks a lot for sharing. I will check it late this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

My portal now has changed and its a single navy blue pages that says “Early action decisions are currently being processed. You will receive an email when your decision has been released, no later than the end of January.” Anyone else?

Yep, they’re gearing up for the release of decisions. I think all early action people have that now

1 Like

I see the same thing. I don’t think it means anything

Are there any signs of acceptance on wolverine access?

how do you get to wolverine access?

I don’t think so. I tried the whole financial aid thing and inspect, then i could click my year, but nothing would pop up :frowning:

you have to make a friend account and then there u go.

https://its.umich.edu/accounts-access/computing-accounts/friend-accounts

thank you sm!

Same here too, it doesn’t indicate anything.

Mine is also the same. Who knows.