University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

I did a thorough inspection too. Nothing pops up. Probably they are still counting the money for us :slight_smile:

I just did some snooping on the new and prospective student profiles -there were no giveaways, but a different application status button

I saw that. It doesn’t really lead to anything.

1 Like

So does anyone know what the “In-state application status” on wolverine access for ? It says no in-state application has been submitted. Anyone have an answer ?

Doesn’t that just mean that you’re not in-state? Unless you are then🤷🏿‍♀️

I am in state ! Thats the weird part, im not sure what its for exactly. Do you have it too ?

I have one for OOS. It’s for financial aid and stuff nothing important tho

Sorry if this has been asked - but on Wolverine access are others finding under New and Prospective Students – then application status, it doesn’t say anything about pending, acceptance, any actual “status” info, and no clickable links. Just this (with the applicant’s info showing benealth, etc) -
Application Term
Academic Career
Academic Program
Application Nbr
Application Date Then - “Available links will vary based on application”

Yup!

I have that as well.

Does anyone know what the average GPA for Mich is? I applied because it’s an amazing school but I actually have no clue where I stand relative to other applicants…

You guys are all so smart and I am intimidated

2 Likes

I was contacted in November to fill one out but then I reached out and was told I didn’t have to :woman_shrugging:

I think median gpa is 3.8 .

Ah. I’m OOS though which is rough.

1 Like

Me too , a long shot

I have uw 3.76 and w 4.2. Let’s see.

You got this! Do they count freshman year?

I think yes , its cumulative

Ah. That tanks my weighted gpa because we can’t take any W classes freshman year but helps my unweighted lol.