University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Same here but I messed up in freshman year that’s why my uw GPA is less

2 Likes

Yikes my GPA is literally a 3.4 but I go to a really competitive private school and have great everything else (EC’s, essays, etc) so I’m a just pray real quick

1 Like

do you guys think an oos 3.94 uw, 4.3 w stands a chance? i’m also not sure if my ec’s and essays are good?? oh well, too late now!

Yes, if your app is cohesive

1 Like

Hi!! I know it’s super late for this but if anyone would chance me that would be cool. (CoE, expressed much interest for environmental engineering in essay)

In-state

3.96 uw gpa 4.3 w
1430 SAT, (1440 super) (750 math)
Class rank: 6/422
Sister currently a sophomore at umich stamps

AP/ college courses taken:
10th: APUSH (10)
11th: AP Chem, AP Calc, AP Lang, AP Gov (11)
12th: APES, AP Lit, AP Stats, DE Calculus 2, DE Intro to Engineering, DE Microeconomics, DE Ethics, DE Linear Algebra, DE Principles of physics

EC’s
President of student council for 4 years
President of NHS senior year (member junior year)
Board member of students against substance abuse
Key Club
Link Crew

Admissions counselor liked my essays and said they were unique.

Did your admissions counselor contact you directly without asking? if so that is a good sign.

1 Like

Yeah, she did and asked to set up a meeting to go over my essays. I didn’t know that was a good sign :slight_smile:

A meeting to go over essays? I’ve never heard about that before but perhaps that is a thing for engineering/in state people haha. Probs a good thing but you never know.

Me neither, AO contacting you

We’re super close to AA so they take a lot of kids from my school each year that might be why

Oh that makes more sense. I would say you’re set but what do I know

That’s really impressive wow! I don’t know much about OSS admissions but I think you’d have a good chance.

Not as impressive as you tho

how long does it normally take for the decisions to finish processing? its been going on for like 2 days now.

this happens every year. it’s coming out friday

where are you from? i’m in AA lol

1 Like

In Wolverine access under Application status , my application details are correctly listed but none of those details are a link which I can click on. Similarly under Financial aid the year 2022 is not a link I can click on. Does it mean anything?

Probably not, it’s the same for some people here

1 Like

Thank you. I dont see any blocked url for financial info.

When I click “view my financial aid documents” my status for the year 2022 pops up. Anyone else?

2 Likes