University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

on wolverine access → new and prospective student center → “view financial aid document status” - the year 2021 - 2022 pops up for me. I didn’t even apply for aid or make a CSS profile. Can people check if theirs is the same? I’m trying to find early application status indicators

what status do you see? Since there is no link for the year 2022, I am not sure if there is a status even.

i think everybody’s is like that. Mine is like that btw.

1 Like

How do you log in to wolverine access?

1 Like

i don’t think i ever got a wolverine access login

you have to make a friend account and then there u go.

https://its.umich.edu/accounts-access/computing-accounts/friend-accounts

When I click on financial aid documents I get a table that says 2021-2022

That is what mine shows as well.

This is exactly what mine looks like:

2022 University of Michigan Financial Aid Year 2021-2022

If I hover my mouse over the option, the box lights up yellow, but once I click on it, the box turns gray and I can’t click on anything else.

same here

That is correct. It shows my currently enrolled daughter but when I click on the dropdown arrow, nothing happens. I would assume that if I had multiple students enrolled the dropdown would work and I would be able to select from the list.

Is anyone able to log in to their portal. When I logged in after submitting my passwords, I saw a big window saying that EA applications are being processed with the withdraw form at the bottom, with no portal at all…

it’s been like that for the past 2 days

1 Like

Yea it’s been like that for a few days. We’re in the home stretch now only a few more days lol.

The past two years it hasn’t come out Friday…

1 Like

multiple ppl on this chat have inside info and said Friday but okkkk jeremy…

1 Like

i feel like the admissions people don’t even know.

Not a single person in this has been specifically told by an admissions officer that it’s definently Friday. Friday is just what’s most likely.

1 Like

StrogMedicine heard from AO so you clearly haven’t been reading this chat adequetly

1 Like

Ok thank you, same for me.