University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

nah. no admission officer is legally allowed to say anything and if they do they can get fired. it’s just a rumor. we don’t know when but wednesday-friday is the time frame. i promise you he didn’t actually hear from an admissions officer

9 Likes

Does anyone see anything when you inspect element in wolv access? I got defer = true

What you said makes complete sense.

@NJ08809 Yeah so the day decisions were released (12/19) the portal was locked but someone guessed the url to get to our application materials checklist. Some people only had 5 rows of things with green check marks next to them, but people who ended up getting accepted had a sixth row that said final high school transcript with a red x next to it. The rationale was you only needed to send your final transcript if you got in, and it turned out to be correct.

where do you see this? could you show us where to click to find it please?

which element are you inspecting and where in wolv access?

1 Like

go to wolverine access → new and prospective student center and inspect element and ctrl f defer/accept

how are you logging into wolverine access? its not letting me use my portal code

< script language=“JavaScript” ptdefer=“defer”>…

is this the line that you’re assuming means deferred?

there is also varb defer = true

Wouldn’t they say deferred not defer? I don’t think this means anything

can someone send the link to log into wolverine access

Hold up. Defer in javascript is piece of code.

Tells the browser basically not to wait

oh so it doesn’t mean anything admissions-related? lol

You are 100% wrong, and when they come out on Friday, I won’t hesitate to point that out.

1 Like

Yea it says var bdefer. So it’s a variable lmao

Guys just be patient lmao we will find out soon enough. There is nothing you can do to change your decision anyway.

6 Likes

Y’all it’s already tuesday we’ve waited since December we can wait another 3 days or so lol

4 Likes

when i search for accept i only get one result?